Wowza…that was one heck of a winter, with the Coronavirus lockdown and all. I don’t care to remember much of it. Not that I was sick, or actually even knew someone who was sick, thankfully I didn’t. This was just a weird winter.
Overall it was just a long, dreary winter as I try to build my online business. Now that springtime is here, I am sure that old man winter will be but a distant memory, just like last Saturday’s bad burritos from the taco truck parked in the Home Depot parking lot. Normally I don’t eat tacos from moving vehicles, but because of the whole social distancing thingy, I had to stand in line to go inside Home Depot to buy a light bulb.
So, are you concerned that you are a spring neophyte and might not pick up on the obvious signs that spring has indeed sprung? I get it, locked inside it is hard to tell. Well, have no worries because that is the task of today’s blog. Here is a list of the 5 signs that spring is indeed here:
- Inside HomeDepot their snow shovels were on sale for $5.00… that’s weird because I live in Florida.
- Leaves in the backyard that we’re not raked last fall are still there and still needing to be raked.
- 55-year old overweight, balding males uncover their prized 1970s Trans Am or Camaro that was stored in garages all winter long and cruise around the city’s hotspots to try to get the attention of girls half their age.
- Cute suburban couples are out walking their dogs and letting their dog poop on my nicely manicured front lawn without bothering to pick it up.
- Despite having no snow in Florida, and record heat this winter, the TV newscasters are already saying we need to conserve water. Then we will get one hurricane and they will be all like, “We’re good.” It’s kinda like groundhog day with the weather forecasters.
Photo courtesy of Wikipedia
Please subscribe to this blog.
You can follow me on Twitter @MrBricksWorld
You can follow me on Instagram
You can follow me on my Facebook Page
You can learn how to Manage your Own Business (or the business of others) Here at Mr-Brick.com
This content may contain affiliate links which may result in my being financially compensated for purchases site visitors make through said links. There… I said it!