My name is Mr. Brick and I am a Diet Coke addict. (blog crowd all in unison: “Hello Mr. Brick”)
I am the first to admit that, I have a problem. A problem that is most likely to go untreated by me or any Diet Coke rehab facility. And for the most part, I am OK with that. I love Diet Coke. I love all five or six 20 oz. bottles of it I drink each and every day. I have had many subtle reminders of my addiction ranging from my family giving me Diet Coke swag for birthday and Christmas gifts to my favorite restaurants serving an ice-cold Diet Coke the minute I walk in the door. Here are the top warning signs that you too might be addicted to Diet Coke.
- You call Domino’s and order a Diet Coke for delivery, but no pizza.
- You don’t care, you will drink a Diet Coke from Bill Cosby anyway!
- You ask your dentist for Diet Coke flavored dental floss.
- You accidentally fill your little kid’s sippy cup with Diet Coke.
- You name your new kitten, DC for Diet Coke (or is it, damn cat?)
- You tattoo your knuckles with the words Diet Coke (ouch!).
- You only book flights on airlines that serve Diet Coke and Coke products.
- Your flask only contains Diet Coke.
- When you see a sign that says,”No beverages”, you’re pretty sure it doesn’t mean the Diet Coke in your hand.
- If you must choose between bacon or Diet Coke, you choose Diet Coke. (say it ain’t so)
- You’ll drink a personalized bottle of Diet Coke even if it doesn’t have your name on it.
- You follow Diet Coke on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- You secretly hope Diet Coke does a shout out on social media about this blog post.
UPDATE 2/13/2020 : Mr. Brick has banished Diet Coke from his diet and is trying to maintain a plant-based diet. It’s a radical change that can only be explained in an upcoming fresh new blog.
Have a great day!
You can follow me on Twitter @MrBricksWorld
You can follow me on Twitter @MrBricksBlog